- Flexible hours and having weekends & holidays off: There is no point in having a high-paying job if you don’t have time to spend that hard-earned money. As a phlebotomy technician, you’ll enjoy traveling, and spending weekends, evenings, and holidays with your friends and family.
- Great pay: Working as a phlebotomy technician, you’ll be able to buy yourself a new car and even become a homeowner. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median phlebotomy technician income in California is $48,070 and rising.
- Growth opportunities: There are many opportunities to grow financially and professionally in the medical field.
- Working in a friendly and fun environment: It’s extremely rare to meet a phlebotomy technician that doesn’t like their job. Medical offices are full of good humor, co-workers are usually great friends, and everyone loves their job.
- Helping People: People are sometimes scared to go to the doctor’s office, and you’ll be able to make their visit more comfortable.
Phlebotomy Plus’s program provides you with everything you need to become a phlebotomy technician in just 4 weeks and start loving your job.
Click here to reserve a spot in our next class.